Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just poppin in...

I hope everyone had a great Halloween! I worked and then just hung out with friends and the hubby. And played on the computer, as usual lol. I've been sloooowly working on a collab with one of our wonderful Sunflowers at SUN. Sunflowers are our "designers in training" so to speak. Crystal was the one I was lucky enough to work with and we had a lot of fun. I've been so busy that it took me forever but she was a great sport about it lol. Anyway our kit is FINALLY in stores, along with other kits made by Sun Designers and Sunflowers. Here's a preview of ours:
Crystal picked the lovely colors and got the idea going and I just went with the flow. I really like how it turned out. :) Go grab it in the store by clicking here!!
Well the hubby and I found a place to live. I don't know if I mentioned this before? I've been so scattered lately... so much going on at once! It's a 2 bedroom, 2 bath duplex. It's got all tile throughout, good for the hubby's wheelchair since he always messes up carpet. The living room is rather large too, as well as the master bedroom. Justin's only thing he wanted was a large living room and I wanted the large bedroom so we're both happy now. We'll be taking our time moving over the next month. I'm NOT thrilled about packing but I love unpacking and decorating. I'm going to do some repainting as well and will probably do that next week before we move our stuff in. Other than that nothing new going on at home. Just busy busy busy working!!
I've got to run now (I'm at work but Zachary is watching a movie so I had a free minute). Don't forget to stop by Sun and check out the freebies we have in the gallery from Project Sunshine! It will be going on for the next 3 weeks as we search for new designers to join our store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment