Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MEGA HUGE COLLAB!!

So here's one part of my wonderful news :) The Sunshine Girls have worked together to create our first in-store collaboration! YAY!! I know you want to see it so here's a preview...
It includes over 80 papers, 180 elements, and 7 alphas!!! It's over 750MB! Say it with me now... WOOOOWWWW!!!! You can buy the kit as a whole or just the Bright and Sunny or Shabby and Chic kits. We also have glitter, plastic styles, brag books, and more!
I know, you're excited so you want to go buy it now, right? So here's the list of places you can find it, just click them to go straight to the kit!
Ellie Lash Designs
Sugarplum Paperie
Web Designz by Kristi

Ok, well I got on here while at work to share the news so I better run! I'll be back tomorrow with more great news and a freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment