Sunday, March 2, 2008

I have a blinkie!

Hi all! I know what you're thinking... I have internet and I'm STILL not around all the time, right? Well yesterday (and still today actually) I had the WORST migraine ever. I was having hot flashes and couldn't look at the computer for more than a few minutes at a time. Not fun at all! I feel a little better today so I'm going to try to get as much done as possible. Before I start all my work I had to share my new blinkie!!
I know it sounds crazy since I make them for everyone else but I can't make my own for anything. I asked the wonderful Sunshine Girls (from the freebie collabs) if they knew of anyone that could make me one and Monica's husband, Vasco, volunteered! How sweet of him!! :)

So I need everyone to go check out his blog, MoonScraps, and leave him some love! He just started scrapping and is doing a terrific job! :)

Ok well I have LOTS of blinkie orders to get done and then hopefully I'll have time for a freebie ;)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo glad you liked it!:)
    I was afraid it wouldn't be much of a thing.
    Glad to know your migraine is better.

    ReplyDelete