Friday, April 4, 2008

Ack!!

Wow It seems like it's been forever since I've posted anything! I've been sooo busy! Of course I did the Sunshine Girls CT call. We had an amazing response! I'm sorry to those that didn't quite make it because of me closing the call early. I do want you to know that I'm still sorting through those "late" ones and will be offering some guest spots, so don't give up hope just yet! ;)

I've got a bunch of wonderful things going on right now and I can't wait to share the news with everyone :) But it must wait a little longer! Keep checking back though b/c you'll love it!

Oooh, I have to show off my layout lol. Monica will love me for posting it here. I'm on Monica's CT (mgl scraps) by the way (Squeeeeeeeeee!! <--just for her) Yesterday I downloaded one of her awesome Dreams in Colour collections from Elemental Scraps. I got "Potential" which is the black one. It's AWESOME! I already owned her Obsession kit and add ons too. A/w, so I was getting ready to make a layout for Monica and I couldn't find a picture I was satisfied with. My friend Sarah suggested "Scrap about me b/c you love me and I'm the coolest person ever..." LMFAO I think she was kidding but here it is lol
Both the kits are so easy to work with and so versatile!! Love them!

Ok anyway, I'm being bad and on here at work again so I better run. I have a freebie for you tonight when I get home though (yay!! finally, right?!)

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout Amanda (and Sarah)
    TAG! you’re it. Go visit my blog and answer some simple questions! LOL.
    http://webdesignzbykristi.com/blog

    ReplyDelete