Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ack!

Where has all the time gone?! I wish someone could tell me... or I could find it stashed somewhere lol. Wow so much is going on and April is almost over! I do have some great news :) I'm a designer at Purple Paper Flowers now! YAY!!!!! I don't have as many products there yet b/c I'm still uploading but it's there! I'm sooo excited! The ladies there are so wonderful and so friendly :)
What else?! Oh yes, an excuse for my most recent absence from posting lol I've had a migraine for a week... can you believe that? Not a day, not two days, not even three... but seven freakin days! It was MISERABLE! After begging my husband to just please knock me out lol I decided I better try something different so I went and bought 3 different kinds of medicine and took them all. I know, probably not the safest thing to do but I was desperate and FINALLY it's gone! So I'm not sure which new medicine worked but something did the trick. So today is my first day I'm able to actually look at my computer without wanting to cry from pain. I've got so much to catch up on! I didn't want you all to think I was dead so here I am! it's 1 a.m. so I should probably go soon though. I hope to have a freebie for you in the next few days. This weekend I'm busting my butt and finishing up some designs I was working on before the ridiculous headache came so next week I should have some more stuff to share with you :) And pretty soon some VERY exciting news as well! So please don't leave me... I promise to be a better blogger lol. *Muah* night!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Bless your heart. I'm on Topamax to prevent migraines. Works, too. On the off chance I get one, Excedrine usually takes care of it. But 7 freakin days? GEEZ. Glad to have you back among the living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your migranes. I use to have them real bad when I was younger in my mid 20's now at almost 38, I'm starting to get hot flashes... lol Things happen way too early to me in life. Glad your better now! Blessings! Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that you're feeling better! I would have been off to the emergency room for a shot of something, anything, to relieve a week long migraine. I couldn't have gone two days. And congrats on the new store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amanda,

    That migraine didn't come back again did it? It has been almost a month since your last post. I hope things are okay.

    I have a favor to ask you... that is if everything in your life is okay and you happen to find a moment, would you tell me about that little program you have running on your side bar? The one that shows your scrap pages. That is too sweet and I'd love to have that on my blog too. - Imitation is the sincerest of flattery. Charles Caleb Colton That is how we "Copy Cats" justify ourselves!! ;o)

    I really hope things are going well for you and that you are having way too much fun to bother keeping up with this bolg. I'll keep you in my prayers just in case!

    Take care,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff.
    I just found your blog and love it.
    Look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda, I have been checking here almost daily. I hope all is well with you. I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all is well. Miss hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete