Monday, October 29, 2007

Hungry and Tired

I think that's how I spend the majority of my life lol, hungry and tired. It's 11:00 a.m. I'm at work and so ready for lunch. I'm not going to have much time to eat b/c I have to drive home (20 minutes) and get some money out of the bank for Justin to go get a hair cut and oil change for his blazer, take that to him, grab some food and come back to work with not a minute to spare. And I wonder why I'm so tired all of the time?! I think I'm anemic again actually.. that would account for my lack of energy. Oh well, I'll get it checked out eventually.

My brother came home from Colorado last night. He was gone for 10 days! His girlfriend came over and brought him homemade chocolate chip cookies which he was nice enough to share.. yummm! We all watched the newest Harry Potter movie. After that Carl (that's my brother by the way) and his girlfriend, Maggie, went to his room. Justin and I were laying in the recliner together.. I sat in his lap and he tickled me and we played around and laughed. It's so nice when we have moments like those. Our relationship has been so wonderful lately, not that it wasn't before, but we've just connected a lot more. Despite the times when I do wonder why I married a 10 year old haha we have such an amazing marriage. The more I hear about other relationships the more grateful I am for ours.

Ok so just change the title of the post to "Hungry, Tired, and in a semi-sweet mood". I'll spare you for now... I'm going to finish up my last bit of work and go to the bank and what not. Peace lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment