Sunday, October 28, 2007

My First Blog!

Hiya!

So this is my first blog/first post. Not really sure what all to say so I'll just go with it...
I'm Amanda, I'm 23 years old and happily married to my best friend, Justin!! We have been together since 2002 and I finally broke him down lol and we got married July 2006. I can't imagine my life without him, I'm definitely a lucky woman!

I work at an architect firm during the day as the office manager. It's a great, steady job for now. I'm not sure what I want to do with the rest of my life, but really who does?! I'll decide on something one day. I do LOVE graphic design. It's my favorite hobby (other than my husband of course). I design free graphics on VIP Signatures. Mainly for mommies from boards like Babycenter and such. Check it out http://vipsignatures.proboards84.com/index.cgi?. I also have a myspace page for invites, cards, announcements, etc. at myspace.com/memorylanegraphics.com. I really enjoy designing something unique for each person. I hope someday I can turn it into something bigger than just a hobby. I also use some of that creative energy to do digital scrapbooking. I haven't gotten very far but once I have kids I hope to create something very special for them to look back on in many years. I would also love to learn to create my own scrapbook kits but I haven't quite figured that one out yet.

Well the hubby is hungry so I shall be back later. Thanks for reading my first post!!! :)

1 comment: