Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Yay!

Happy Halloween everyone!! I love this time of the year. Halloween is the start of all of the wonderful holidays to follow in the next few months... I can't wait! Halloween of course isn't nearly as much fun as it was when I was little, but I still enjoy it. Unfortunately where we are living this year we won't get any trick or treaters b/c it's such a busy road, not in a neighborhood. :( But we may go with a friend and take his 2 kids out which will be fun!

I realized I didn't post anything on here yesterday. Bad me! I was busy at work and then went home and cooked Justin dinner. We had fried pork chops and gravy, homemade mashed potatoes, and corn. He was so happy! We rarely eat anything like that anymore. I'd like for us to start cooking and eating together more often though. Especially if we have kids soon because I'd like for them to have a schedule of some sort and of course healthy dinners.

Speaking of kids, I have a RE appointment on Monday. It's just a consultation to see what we our options are for having children. I'm nervous about it though I don't know why. I want Justin to go with me but I don't think he is. We shall see. Hopefully all will go well.

Well back to work for me... I'm outtie LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment