Thursday, November 1, 2007

Cookies and Cream Icecream with Chocolate Syrup

Yummm.. That's what I just finished eating :) I cooked spaghetti tonight and then we watched Grey's. I LOVE that show! It never gets old. Justin loves it as well so it works out. I had to record CSI but I'll watch it tomorrow I suppose.

Justin is watching American Gangster with my brother in the living room right now. I said I was going to sleep but of course I'm still up. I have an issue with insomnia. I am always exhausted all day and I get home thinking I'll go to bed early and always end up laying in bed until 2 a.m. Might as well spend it doing something productive lol like talking to Sarah and staring at the pictures in the sig request I have in my folder. I guess I'll have a busy night tomorrow catching up on all of the sigs I need to make. I haven't been inspired the past few days so it's taking me a long time to create anything. Seems like I spend 3 times more time just staring at the pics than I do actually creating the graphic. I'm taking a nice break though and going to Starkville to stay with my best friend Saturday and coming back Sunday. Maybe Sunday I will get a rush of creativity when I get home. :)

I also need to make some more holiday card samples for my site. It's doing well but I know the holiday rush is coming up so I'd like some more up soon. I'll have to do that tomorrow... maybe! Well I'm going to TRY and go to sleep.. night!!!

1 comment:

  1. Even when you are tired you are stil like a bazillion times more motivated business wise! I Wish I could get that fire under me. Your title made me hungry. Chocolate YUM!

    ReplyDelete