Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Night Owl

Yep it's 1:08 a.m. and I'm still awake! Are you seeing a trend here? I've suffered from insomnia for years and have kind of gotten used to it at this point. I'm exhausted all day long and get home and I'm wide awake and ready to do stuff (other than cooking and cleaning which I hate lol). I'm going to force myself to sleep soon though because I'm ready for tomorrow! It's Thanksgiving at my office tomorrow. We decided on a small brunch since the only day that worked out for all of us was Wed. and they didn't want two big meals in a row (Wed. in office and Thurs. w/ family) so we are eating a little something at 10 or so. I'm taking orange juice and jelly/jam. We are having a very small smoked turkey, biscuits, fruit, and maybe a breakfast casserole. It should be delicious!! Then I'll probably be MIA most of Thursday with family. I'm hoping I'll get Friday off work and I can spend the day creating fun things! As of right now the office is open and I'm supposed to be there but 4 out of 7 employees are planning on not being there so maybe they will just tell me to go home or not to come at all?! I can dream, right?
Anyway, here's the freebie for the day/night! It's 3 paper clips with glass tops and some autumn/thanksgiving art. Enjoy and leave me some love!! Good night!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great clips. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete