Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I got to sleep late which was GREAT! My mom cooked a delicious lunch for my dad, my brother, my husband, and I. We went over there around 12:30, she's only a mile down the road so it was a quick trip which gave me extra sleep time lol. It was nice but it was the first Thanksgiving w/o my grandparents... they decided to go on vacation this year. I guess they deserve it though. My grandmother normally cooks everything by herself so I'm sure it was a nice break for them to get away and not have to worry about catering to everyone. My mom did an excellent job by herself and it was all absolutely wonderful!! We had lots of leftovers so we got to bring most of it home b/c my dad said he couldn't eat it all lol. He'll be hunting a lot this weekend and won't be around much anyway. Is it sad that I'm already looking forward to dinner time so I can eat it all again?

Well I have some very exciting news! I'm on a CT now!!! Nicole from Sugarplum Paperie had a CT call last week and I emailed her with my information and layouts. She told me Monday I was chosen but she hadn't announced it on her blog yet so I didn't want to spoil the fun for her! I've already made one layout for her but it's been so crazy with the holidays that I haven't had time to do another. Here's the first one...



Everything was made with Nicole's Icing on the Cake kit with the exception of the glitter dots/swirls, which were made with a basic brush and Flergs' glitter style, and the stitches which are from Kay Miller. The kit was so much fun and has so many options!!


Well I'm off to create some more fun things! I don't know if I'll have another freebie before the night is over but I'll try and get one out for tomorrow at least ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment