Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lost my creativity...

I haven't made another siggy yet or blinkie or anything. I just can't come up with anything. One very cool thing is Shanna Moakler requested a sig from me on VIP!! I haven't filled the request yet, but I'm looking forward to it actually. Despite the fact that I can't think of ANYTHING to do with my other requests lol.

I did make a few scrapbook pages. I have 2 "real" scrapbooks but I haven't done much digi scrapping. I buy LOTS of sets but just rarely use them. I'll attach the one I made of me. I used a set from Designer Digitals made by Mindy (the BEST designer there). It just screamed my name so I had to buy it. I'm looking for some cute sets to do some wedding pages with now but nothing has jumped out at me just yet.

Anyway, I'm going to force myself to make a sig now.. it'll probably be hideous but I just don't know what has gotten into me.
P.S. Can you tell that's my favorite picture of me?! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment