Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tired!

This won't be very long b/c its 2 a.m. I should have gone to sleep awhile ago since I have to work tomorrow... damn insomnia! Sorry, still no freebie! I'm slacking huh... I was on a roll lol! I've had about 5 holiday card requests in the past 2 days so I've been trying to get those out! I got 2 finished earlier and I'm in the process of finishing another now. Good thing is now if I need something scrapbookish for my cards I don't need to go buy a commercial license for a set, I can just make the paper and elements myself! I haven't needed to yet but it's nice to know I can, right?!

A/w, hopefully tomorrow I can finish this freebie I've been trying to get out. Tonight was also my spend time with my husband night, well one of them! He has to work tomorrow night which will give me plenty of time to do some more designing. Plus my computer is being nice again.. for now! ;)

I think this upcoming weekend we are finally taking pics for our own Christmas cards! A friend is taking them for us and I'm going to edit them and then make the cards myself. Last year I bought some from some templates and well... I'm so glad I've discovered Photoshop since then!!

I think I'll attempt to sleep a little... night!!

1 comment:

  1. So seeing your computesr being nice I expect you on yahoo tonight missy!

    ReplyDelete