Sunday, November 4, 2007

Stupid cold...

Yeah I got one now. I spent the weekend with a friend in Starkville (where Mississippi State University is) and woke up this morning feeling like crap. I guess it's the weather that keeps switching back and forth that got me sick. I just woke up from a nap and probably won't be too long before I head to bed for the night.

I did have a lovely weekend though. I love going to see Erin, I miss her a lot since she's at school. She'll be Dr. Rush (veterinarian) when she's done in about a year and a half. I road there with my friend Cyndi. We haven't talked much since we got out of high school... we both got married and she has a baby girl so I guess we're just busy. Life gets in the way sometimes. We got our done when we got there, which took FOUR HOURS!! Then drove around and showed Cyndi the town since she had never been. We ended up going out to the Hunt Club (popular CHEAP bar)... I ended up having to drive the two of them home and they passed out within 5 minutes of being in Erin's house. LOL Good times!! We got up at about 8 this morning and drove home and I've pretty much been in bed since.

Well I'm about to take some meds and sleep off this cold, I hope! Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment