Wednesday, November 21, 2007

BLINKIES!!!

After persuasion from a few friends I've decided to start selling custom blinkies for advertising use. I will create a custom 150 x 50 pixel blinkie, made to your specifications! For my "Opening" I am going to offer them for TWO for $5 or ONE for $3. Depending how many I get the wait time will be approximately 2-3 days.

Click here to see my work I have previously done!

If you are interested please email me **UPDATED EMAIL** blinkies4you@gmail.com

If you emailed me at the other email it is still in use so don't worry! :)

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Amanda! I'm glad you've decided to put your talent to work for you (especially since you were making so many of them anyway)! lol I will be sure and send some business your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No!!! I am ADDICTED!!! Off to email you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to email you when I figure out what design I want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda -
    I am interested in your blinkies...
    I just emailed ya! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete