Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Exhausted!

Well, haven't I been the little slacker lately? I am finally getting over my cold but now I have a headache. I've learned to live with those though. I made my first siggy in like a week tonight! I used this cute little frog set from Atomic Cupcake... I just love it! I feel like making a few more sigs tonight but I'm not sure if I have the energy. I've been extra tired since I caught this cold.

I have been researching scrapbook designing though. I found some very interesting sites and I've been doing tutorials. I made a few embellishments over the past few days. I'm loving it so far but it's going to take a lot of work and time to really get into it. It's fun though and different!

Well Justin will be here soon and I'd like to do another siggy before he gets here and complains about me being on the computer. Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment