Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Excited!

I definitely think I've found a new passion with digi scrapping! I've made me a few more personal scrapbook pages but I'm LOVING learning to make kits myself! There's so much to learn, I don't know if I'll ever figure it all out. I think that's what I like though. I've done it all with siggy making... well all I want to do anyway. Now it's just the same layouts over and over again with different colors and different pictures. But scrapbooking... there's an endless amount of possibilities!

I've been spending a lot of time reading scrapbooking blogs and ran across a very talented lady at http://sugarsnapscraps.blogspot.com/ She has AWESOME freebies! But she posted the other day about new designers making a holiday kit together for a big freebie... sounds good to me, where do I sign up?! So I emailed her and the kit is in the works :) There's 9 other designers. I feel so very new b/c honestly I don't know much of anything yet lol but they all seem very nice and I can't wait to get started! Maybe I'll learn a thing or two from them!

Well on another note... I came home sick from work today. Yes, I'm sick and I'm STILL on the computer! I've been feeling bad for a few days but it hit me hard today. So here I am in bed... and where is my hubby? No idea! He never calls before he goes anywhere... MEN!! Well I'm going to attempt to get some rest! Holla!

1 comment:

  1. You know, I've been working on designing things for over a year but it's only recently that I even tried to scrap with them?! It's funny to me that I love making digi-stuff more than scrapping with digi-stuff. Thus the CT call. ;)

    I'm excited about our colab! So cool... :)

    ReplyDelete