Sunday, November 18, 2007

Glitter!!

I made a new page for my scrapbook tonight. I'm very excited about it! The first picture is one of my favorites... a closeup of us holding hands while Justin's dad sang "When I Said I Do" right after our vows. The second is of my yummy wedding cake! The kit is a freebie from AmelieScrap. I used a glitter style from Flergs on one of the elements. It's awesome!!! I just clicked the button and bam! I had glitter! You should definitely go check out her store and watch for her glitter (it will be listed soon!)
Well the freebie kit is coming along great! It's going to be HUGE and we're going to have so much awesome stuff in it! Definitely keep checking back for it, it will be available on all of our blogs so you'll have plenty of places to get it. Also, check back tomorrow (or really I should say today b/c it's 2 a.m. here) because I'll have another small freebie for you!

Oh, I ended up eating Olive Garden with my brother and Maggie. It was delicious!! I LOVE Italian. I had 3 Cheese Ravioli.. my favorite from there and I got alfredo dipping sauce for my bread sticks. If you haven't ever tried that you so should.. it's awesome! I used to work at Olive Garden my first year in college so I know allll about their food lol. It was fun though and my brother was sweet enough to pay for me.

Tomorrow I have to be in Vicksburg at my grandmother's church for our "Thanksgiving". My MawMaw and PopPop are going out of town next week and we normally spend Thanksgiving at their house. Since they will be gone we are going to their church get together so we can see them. My mom said she would cook dinner for us on Thanksgiving Day. She's not very happy about it b/c normally the holidays are the only time she can just show up and eat without having to cook. I LOVE her cooking though so I'm excited lol. A/w, I better get to bed so I don't sleep too late tomorrow.. Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment