Sunday, November 25, 2007

New Layout!

I have another layout for Nicole at Sugarplum Paperie! Our CT has been very busy.. Nicole is in the process of moving so I'm sure she'll be quite happy to come back to all of the layouts that have been created.

Everything is from her Icing on the Cake kit, just recolored some of it! I did the "I need you" part with Times New Roman font and just some beveling. The small font is Pea Sara. :)

I was working on another freebie but my computer is not agreeing with me so I don't know if I'll finish it tonight. :( I'm going next week after I get paid to get some more RAM so this thing will run a little better. Well... the hubby is hungry, gotta go!

1 comment:

  1. Its beautiful A!! Im sorry your computer is going bananas. Thats prob why you arent on yahoo huh!!

    ReplyDelete