Thursday, November 29, 2007

Strawberries!

I've been working on a strawberry kit for a few days. It's not the greatest but it's my first so I'm happy to have completed one. I've decided to give it away in parts. Make sure you check back each day to get a new part of it. Starting later today because I haven't uploaded it yet lol. So check back b/c I'll have it up for you ASAP! :)

Today(actually yesterday b/c it's 12:30 a.m.) was a busy, busy day! I went to work of course and it was kind of slow there. I went to Office Depot and got some stuff for the office. I stopped by Red Lobster (where I used to work for 3 years) and saw some friends that still work there. I miss all of the people but I don't miss the job! The hours were nice... I love crazy, unpredictable schedules/hours. I'm kind of burnt out on my 8-5 job right now. I LOVE it... it's a wonderful job but it gets old, ya know?! Serving at Red Lobster was always different. Sure it was the same people working there for the most part but every table was different, GREAT tips most of the time, my hours were ALWAYS different,... it was stressful but I guess I like the pressure? I think after we move I might go back to a restaurant job for a little while... maybe lol. Anyway, after seeing them I went back to work and it was DEAD the rest of the afternoon. I came home and did FOUR holiday cards! I have 2 more to do...maybe 3. I need to figure out when we are taking our pictures so I can do our cards too. Oooh, and Grey's Anatomy comes on... can't forget that!

Anyway.... I'm outtie for a bit! I'll be back later to post part of the kit! Peace lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment