Sunday, September 7, 2008

Amazing Layouts!!!

Hiya everyone!! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend :) I've been keeping busy designing and spending time with Justin. Saturday night I babysat for the lady that interviewed me for the nanny position. I talked to her earlier and I got the job!!! I pick up the little boy tomorrow from school and will have my first official day as a nanny! Yay!!
Justin's little brother stayed with us for the weekend because Justin's dad was out of town. I think I've mentioned he's 13 and BAD lol... probably just a normal boy but I think he's bad. I was such a good child I think... well I know. I guess I never saw the point in a lot of things that others my age were doing. I'm not sure if it was a higher maturity level or just because I've never really been fond of most people lol but I just didn't hang out with that many people in school and the ones I did were just as good as me. So his brother tells me he made like 7 prank calls Saturday night while my husband and I were both gone working. I was like WTF? Why would you do that? His response... "because it's funny". I'm like No, no it's not... it's RETARDED! He said well it's just something that kids do. I said well do you have to do everything that your friends do? Just because they think it's cool I know you're smart enough to realize it's completely dumb! I'm sure he didn't want the lecture but seriously the kid is so smart and for the most part he's much more mature than the other kids his age but he just has brain farts or something sometimes?! I want kids more than anything in the world but I think my husband will have to deal with situations like that with our own kids lol I'm sure they don't need their mother telling them they are dumb.
Anyway.... the point of my post is to show off some AMAZING layouts that my CT and others have done with my new kit! I'm just in love with them!! Check em out...

by komashyaru
by domad
by winkasheart
by petite fleur
by jenny
by ehooton
Well I could definitely keep going on because they are sooo wonderful but I'll have to share more later. I've got some things to finish up and then I need to get to bed so I can go to work tomorrow (Yay!!!! again lol).
Oh, Check back because I'm going to have some new things in the store and a freebie or two for ya very very soon!!
Night all!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats on getting the job!! I am NOT looking forward to the teen years...although, the first few years are definitely worth it...in my opinion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the most beautiful layouts! Wow! It looks like an awesome kit.

    ReplyDelete