Monday, September 22, 2008

Collabs Galore!!

Hello all!! I have 2 wonderful new kits to tell ya about!!
Kristi and I teamed up and came up with this GORGEOUS kit (if I might say so myself), Black Tie Affair

It's packed full of yummy goodness and available now at Sun!

AND... the lovely Kelly (Greedz Graphics) and I have been working on a fun, funky kit that is in stores now also, Retro Jive. Perfect for scrapping the boys in your life, but also versatile enough for your little girls too :)


They were both so great to work with and we had a lot of fun! I'm sure we'll be working together more in the future :) Please check back in the next day or so because I will have a freebie for ya.. I've just been too busy to get it together and uploaded. Hopefully tomorrow night I'll get that up for you all! I'm heading to bed with the hubby since I have to work tomorrow. Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment