Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Freebie!!!

Hello all! I hope everyone has had a great beginning to their week. I've been super exhausted since starting work again! I have to say I have a great job so far though! The little boy I'm watching is such a sweetie.. lol most of the time. One minute he's hugging and being sweet and the next I'm his target with his fake gun... but that's a boy for ya! I guess I just need to get back in the routine of working though because just the few hours I work makes me sooo tired! Not to mention I've had a killer ear ache for 3 days now :( I'm going to the doctor in the morning if it still hurts when I wake up. Hopefully I'll be back in a normal routine soon though because I have so much going on scrapping wise and I can't wait to get it all finished :)
Which brings me to my new item in my store and a FREEBIE! My wonderful CT member, Rayisa, made some gorgeous quick pages using my Vibrant Spirit kit! They are in my store now and here's a preview:
Didn't she do a fantastic job?! She also made an extra so I have one as a freebie for ya!! You can get it by clicking HERE! I hope you enjoy!!

Well I have a few more minutes to spare before I need to get to bed so I'm going to babble lol feel free to ignore ;) So the people I work for have this coffee/cappuccino maker. I couldn't remember the brand or anything so I started googling and found it. It makes one cup at a time, which would be great for Justin and I, and it can make coffee, espressos, cappuccinos, lattes, tea, hot chocolate, etc. I LOVE hot chocolate and I drink it like crazy when it starts getting cool. Justin loves coffee but it's really a waste to make a whole pot because he normally only has one cup and I don't drink it at all. He loves lattes and that kinda stuff too. So yeah I googled and found the machine it's a Tassimo Hot Beverage System. Now maybe I live in a little bubble but I've never heard of these things before. I mean I knew that they made one cup coffee makers and some that made tea too. I knew you could get espresso machines but I guess I've only seen the ones that are like $1000 because I never thought twice about buying one. This thing is just awesome though! I tried the hot chocolate while at work today and it was soooo good! It has these things called T discs that you just pop in and press the button and it reads the barcode off the disc and makes your drink. The barcodes tells it what all needs to be included and how much because like espressos are only 3 oz drinks while hot chocolate is more like 11 oz or so. It even has some lil milk things that don't have to stay cold and from what I've read most machines like this have powdered milk but this one is liquid and supposedly better. Anyway the best part is it's only like $200!! Best Buy sells it though so Justin gets it on discount and much cheaper. Pretty sure I'll own one in a week so after we both get paid. Ok sorry lol just had to share my excitement! I'm going to bed now... night!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Tassimo. Aren't they great?!!!!! The hot Choccy is scrummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! My name is Jaana Säker and i am the owner of Scrapyard.se We are always looking for new designers for our site.
    I've heard that there is many swedish digiscrappers that are afraid to buy from shops not located in Sweden
    but they would love to buy products from many designers.

    Maybe you want to sell you products at Scrapyard.se also? So your swedish fans can buy it to!

    It would have been really fun if you want to sell your products at Scraoyard.se. Please contact me if you are interested.
    Best regards Jaana Säker, owner of Scrapyard.se - jaana@scrapyard.

    ReplyDelete