Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hi all! I hope you're all having a wonderfully romantic day :) I'm not lol but not my husband's fault. I had to come back to Jackson last night to finish packing and getting stuff together and finish up some last minute errands before we move. Justin will be here either late Friday or early Saturday, depending on when his friend gets off b/c he's helping us move, then I'll be in Texas for good. After Saturday I'm not sure how my internet situation will be so I wanted to just wish you all well! See you soon!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda!

    Just stopping by to say that I hope the moving thing has gone well and that you and your sweetie are back together...I couldn't imagine being without mine for so long! Good luck!

    ~Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in in the process of slowly but steadily downloading the incredible WW freebie and was reading some of your blog entries to pass the time. I cannot believe that some individual had the fricking nerve to complain about ANYTHING! I am in total awe of all of the talent, creativity, and unbelievable generosity that has gone into these freebies. I cannot thank you enough, and I sure know we can downlosd them a whole lot faster than you can create them.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just saw that you are selling blinkies i emailed you about them but though i would add a comment here i just love your work hope to hear from you soon and i hope your move is going good

    ReplyDelete