Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wow!!

I just have to say I'm soooo happy about all of the wonderful comments we've gotten on our Vday freebie!! The response has just been amazing :) Thank you everyone for your wonderful, sweet words! I'm glad I was able to get something out for all of you in the middle of my move and that you are all enjoying it.

I haven't had much design time since I've been packing and such. But last week before I left I tried to catch up on layouts for my CT's. I meant to show them off before... everyone has had such awesome kits and products coming out!!! You can click all of these for credits :)

The designers at ScrapMatters have been popping out some wonderful stuff. Here's a favorite of mine

Also I'm a guest for Blythe Evans for February! She sells at Purple Paper Flowers and just opened up her own store as well HERE. I'm just so impressed with everything she has!

Also, Kiki Halbert asked me to stay full time, since I was a guest for the past 3 months! I'm so excited.. she's been a busy bee getting great new products out!

And can't forget OneScrappyMom!! I love this kit she did with Becki Kress...
Yeah, I stole a few of Sarah's pics lol. But her family is gorgeous so I couldn't resist scrapping them!
Ok well I'm in Texas now and must go look for a job tomorrow. I better get some beauty sleep :) Night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment