Monday, January 28, 2008

Freebie and Semi MIA

Hi all! I don't have very much time.. still super busy around here. Plans for moving have calmed down some but now I REALLY have to get packed and super fast. But I had time to get a freebie made for you... I actually did most of it last night but didn't have time to post it. So here it is...
There's 4 flowers and 4 buttons, preview is not to scale lol I was in a hurry. I tried my hand at some stitches and this is what I came up with :)

I also wanted to mention for those that are interested in my blinkies that I'll be slightly MIA until I get completely moved and settled. I would still be more than happy to help you out with your blinkie needs but it just may take longer to fill a request. Just shoot me an email at blinkies4you (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll let you know a time frame and such.

I will be without internet for a short time while we move, hopefully a VERY VERY short time otherwise I might go crazy lol. I'll be able to go to a relatives house to get on some but not too much. So sorry if there's a lack of freebies in the upcoming weeks :( I'll try and make up for it later!

Oh and can't forget the wonderful Valentine's Freebie kit I'm doing with the same ladies that did Whimsical Wonderland... It should be out the first week in February! Everything created so far is just amazing!! IF I'm not here for some reason I promise my part will still get released... moving or not!! ;)

Gotta call the hubby and head to bed so I train my replacement tomorrow! *Muah*

12 comments:

  1. Amanda, merci! Another great kit from you. Keep creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, these are SO cute!!! I love the stitching on them. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what cute elements. TFS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the move! Great freebie, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
    TY so ever much!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!
    nqrzujf

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the wonderful freebie. On a side note.....things will work out. I'm going through a rough patch myself and keep thinking that it will all work out in the end. Chin up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When in need of instant cash, a person with a bad credit history has to apply for a bad credit same day cash loan. The internet is the easiest medium of getting a bad credit same day cash loan. There are several companies available online that evaluate your score through simple tests and grant you loans with the appropriate interest rate. The borrower needs to fill up an application after which the cash is delivered within 24 hours. One major advantage of a bad credit same day cash loan is that there are no credit checks required. There are no credit ratings.To find same day instant loans, same day loans UK, same day cash advance loans, same day personal loans visit http://www.samedayloans.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! I just found your site and just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for the freebies. You now have a new fan... and how :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really cute! Thanks so much! Hope your move went well.

    ReplyDelete