Sunday, January 13, 2008

Busy, Busy!!

I finished my groom layout last night! Yay!! Here it is...
Of course it was also made with OneScrappyMom's Shabby Love Story kit! :)

Yesterday I found out something very exciting for me! I'm now on the ScrapMatters CT!! There's tons of talented ladies over there and I'm so happy to be able to scrap and show off their products! There's a challenge listed on the ScrapMatters blog. It's a blending challenge and I've never really done too much with blending so I gave it a whirl! Here's what I came up with...
It's made with Ellie Lash's kit, Bliss, which you can find at ScrapMatters!

And last but not least I made a layout using Kiki Halbert's Graphical Botanicals kit
It's a wonderful kit and has the greatest colors!!

Ooh, I'm also in the middle of uploading a freebie for you!!! So I'll be back in a few with that!

1 comment:

  1. These are all beautiful pages. I love Ellie's kits.

    ReplyDelete