Sunday, January 6, 2008

Such a Slacker!!

OMG I haven't been on here in a week!! What's wrong with me?! I've had sooo much going on. Mainly getting ready to make a big move, from MS to Texas. I let my work know last week... and my family. They all took it better than I expected. I'm really upset about leaving my job :( I just LOVE it... it's an AWESOME job! I have the best boss and I work with the greatest people. Not to mention I get paid well and have some pretty good benefits. I'm going to miss all of them a lot so it was hard to tell them I'm leaving. My parents didn't flip out as I expected and my brother said he'd be cool (we live w/ him and pay him rent) and to do what we gotta do. So we came to Texas Friday as soon as I got off work. We got here kinda late so we just hung out. Then Saturday we spent all day looking for a place to live... found NOTHING. Mainly because nothing was open. Only one or two apt places were and no one that had duplexes were answering. Today we kinda chilled out and I looked online for jobs, Justin printed his resume, all that good stuff. Tomorrow we're waking up early to go look for a place to live and maybe a job for me if we have some time. Anyway, that's where I've been!! I'm hoping things calm down soon b/c I'm tired of being so TIRED lol I'm heading to bed since I have a long day tomorrow.. night!

2 comments: