Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ribbon Wraps!

Well I got another freebie for you! I've been obsessed with ribbon and bows lately so I thought I'd share some with you! I got the main colors, I think, but threw in a few extra pink/reds for V-Day! Here's a preview...
That's really it from me today! I've got some blinkies, cards/invites, and a few other things to catch up on.. lil busy bee is me!! Then tonight, probably after midnight, I'm going to get some plastic bins/tubs to start packing in. I don't do Walmart during the day and I try not to go at all until after 11 p.m. I normally go at 2 a.m. or so lol... try to avoid the crowds! Anyway.. gotta get to work! When I get a chance to post again I have some layouts and stuff to share with you! I'm out... Enjoy the wraps!

19 comments:

  1. What a lovely treat! Thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, merci beaucoup! Lovely ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TY so ever much for these FAB ribbons!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you - the ribbons are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! Thank you for this very nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda, thanks for your freebies! Your rubber bands were fabulous and these ribbons are great too!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for these wonderful bows!
    And you new blog (I saw it for the first time today ;) ) is so sweet!

    bye
    Jule

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing this lovely ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the wonderfull freebies!!!

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merci beaucoup pour ce freebie!!! Tu as un sacré talent!! Merci de le partager!!

    Bises

    Nanibouelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you!!! Beatiful!!!!!!!!!!
    kss

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many ribbons! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete