Wednesday, January 9, 2008

When will things slow down?!

So last week, maybe the week before.. I've been so busy I can't keep up with time lol.. I bought these AWESOME quick pages from Flergs and I've been dying to pop my pictures in them! Sad that it's taken me this long to be able to throw some pics in some already made pages huh?! But I'm MORE than happy with them! They are just perfect!! Here's one... :)

The colors are perfect for my wedding!! They also go great with my pics from my nights out with my girls :) I bought the kit as well but yeah... no time to play with it yet!

As for me and my life... We found a place to live!!! Yay!!! We found something at about 3 p.m. Monday afternoon. I was worried I would leave Texas and not have a place to live when we go back. It's a pretty nice apartment and after we get settled some more there we plan on looking for a house or something of the sort. I still don't have a job but I guess I can't get everything done in one day. I have to make a resume and start sending it places so maybe I'll have something by the time I go. Justin is actually going Monday without me and then I'll be going in about 3 weeks. He's going to stay with his dad until I get there. Him and his friend are coming to get me (kind of.. I'm still driving my car there lol) and our stuff (his friend has a trailer we can haul it on) and then I'll have to get there and unpack for days. So not having a job right off might not be so bad. Anyway... I'm really hoping to get some layouts and FREEBIES!! done while Justin is gone... it'll keep my mind off missing him! Sorry I haven't had anything for ya in a bit.. :(

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that page Amanda... gorgeous!! I love love your wedding pics :D When are you guys leaving for Texas? I seriously talk to my hubby everyday about moving there... but I think that's a bit extreme!!! lol

    Hope things start calming down a bit for you :( I am trying to weed out the negativity in my life too and figure out how to simplify it some!!!

    ReplyDelete