Wednesday, January 16, 2008

LONG week!

Well just popping in to say hello! This week is going by so slow for me it's ridiculous! Justin has been in Texas since Saturday and I miss him so much. He has a job interview Thursday (the 17th) and is going to find out if he can come home for the next 2 weeks or if he needs to stay and start work already. I woke up today thinking it was Thursday for some reason... I got to work and realized it wasn't and was super disappointed b/c I was hoping he would call and say he could come home!! If he finds out he's staying then I'm heading to Texas for the weekend to see him and take him some more clothes and stuff since he only took enough for a few days. Anyway, I'm getting a cold and it's getting worse and worse by the minute! I slept pretty much all night after I got off work (from 6:30 til 10 lol). So I didn't get any layouts or freebies done :( I'm well rested so as long as I feel ok tomorrow then I should have some time to get SOMETHING done! I have had a lot more time for the computer since Justin has been gone so I guess that's one good thing... good for my CT's and readers waiting for freebies anyway lol. Well I'm going to hunt down some food and then go to bed AGAIN! Night!

1 comment: