Saturday, January 12, 2008

Here comes the bride...

So OneScrappyMom (Bobbie) came out with this amazing kit called Shabby Love Story. I would love to say I had something to do with it lol All I did was ask for a non traditional wedding kit and she came out with this...I just LOOOOVE it and was so excited to get started! I plan on doing a few pages with it but this is one I did first, featuring myself of course lol
You can get this lovely kit here at Elemental Scraps
Well I guess I need to update my CT's and blinkies!! I don't know why I haven't thought of it sooner! I need to add my blinkie for OneScrappyMom. :) Well I'm off to make a page for my handsome groom and create some sigs too!

1 comment:

  1. You did a beautiful job on your layout, can't wait to see the groom page too. Thank you for sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete