Friday, January 18, 2008

SALE!!

Ok so I'm exhausted b/c I just got home from celebrating my best friends birthday (24th... woohoo!) BUTTT I have something to share before I hit the sack! ScrapMatters is having a great sale!! So everyone go check it out! I for one am dying to see the new products!!
And yeah look at that... my name LOL I'm a dork and I'm excited so be excited with me! :)
Oh and don't forget to check out the team blog... It'll definitely be worth it, trust me!!! There's some great things going on there! ;)

I talked to my hubby today and well he's staying in Texas. I'm leaving as soon as I get off work tomorrow to take him the rest of his clothes and spend some time with him since I have to come back Sunday and stay here for the next 2 weeks, at least. My work is doing interviews for someone to take my place and then I have to train them for 2 weeks. I'm going to miss Justin so much so I definitely want to get as much time with him this weekend as I can. So if I'm MIA and there's no new freebies I'm sorry!!! I still love you all and thanks for checking in so much! I promise things will settle and I'll have lots of fun stuff for ya! Alrighty well infomercials are on and that's my cue to go to bed lol. Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment