Friday, January 18, 2008

More Sales?!

So there's sales all around!! OneScrappyMom is having a sale to celebrate selling at Plain Digital Wrapper!! Everything of hers is 20% off until Jan. 25th... YAY!! You can click the ad below to go check out her awesome products!
So I'm at work right now and soo tired! I definitely didn't get enough sleep last night but it was worth it to celebrate with my friend. I think I'll go home, pack, and maybe take a short nap before I head to Texas. I have to pack up all of Justin's clothes... fun fun (not!)! When I get back Sunday I'm going to rest then Monday I have to start packing all of our stuff and start training someone to take my place at work :( I'm so upset about leaving my job... I think I've said this a hundred times but I really do love my job! But my good friend Cyndi interviewed for my spot and they really like her. We have 2 more coming back to talk to my boss Monday and then they will make a decision. I like Cyndi of course and one other girl and I think they would both catch on quickly so I guess whatever they decide will work. I have a few things to get done Saturday while in Texas (as far as designing goes) and then hopefully I'll get a freebie or two done between Saturday and Monday :) Anyway, I'm outtie!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda..

    I've got to know you really recently...
    but i fell in love with your work and your story...
    you look so in peace and so in love with your husband... we can see you are soulmates..

    keep on going girl!!!

    thanks for sharing your happiness and beautiful freebies...

    (by the way my only daughter is called Amanda also!!! check her website: http://amandapequena.sites.uol.com.br)

    with love,

    Carol Barbugiani

    ReplyDelete