Monday, December 31, 2007

Rubberbands

I got a freebie for you! Finally, huh?! things have been so insane around here but I think they finally might be settling down. It doesn't hurt that my hubby is gone at a friends playing video games lol. So here's the preview... Just some rubberbands to add to your layouts! Hope you have fun with them!


LINKS HAVE BEEN REMOVED

I also got a layout done for Bobbie- OneScrappyMom! It's of my cousin's lil girl at my wedding. She was blowing bubbles as we left... so cute!


It's made with her Rustic Love kit (which is very versatile!) and you can find it at Elemental Scraps.
Anyway, I'm off to take a nap since I'm all alone in PEACE and QUIET for once! :)

16 comments:

  1. These rubber bands are really cute. Love the colors. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rubber bands. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rubber bands! I am going to link them up (to your site) on my blog for freebies found...I love the layout for Bobbie too!!!Have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TY so very much for these cool rubberbands!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the cute freebie...love it!! Also love this sweet page! TFS

    have a great day and may all your wishes this year come true! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this cool freebie!

    love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooooh i LOOOVE these - thanks girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the bands and your layout is just precious! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey i LOVE your site!! but how do i download these images? are they brushes? please help me...

    ReplyDelete
  10. The rubber bands are soo cute! Thank you! As a fontaholic, I was wondering what font it is that you used on the display card for the rubber bands?

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the rubberbands! Can't wait to use them! Thank you!!! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love em! Thank you!!!
    ~~~Hugs~~~
    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your great freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun these rubberband are! Can't wait to use them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete