Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Blah....

I feel like such a slacker... I still don't have anymore of my strawberry kit zipped up. I was exhausted last night and didn't get around to it. Today I was really tired all day and then my best friend, Erin, called and said that my ex b/f Kris was killed in a car accident this morning (Tuesday morning since it's after midnight this post will show as Wed.). We have been broken up for years but it's still such a shock and has hit me harder than I expected. I guess because he was my first love and well a lot of firsts for me. We broke up in 2003 so almost 5 years ago... I started dating Justin and Kris got married and had a little boy who is now almost 2 years old. I can't imagine how his wife feels. Their poor baby has no idea what is going on... I hate that for him, for them. :( Anyway, since hearing that I haven't felt like doing much at all. I was online for awhile tonight but not doing much of anything. I didn't do anything productive at all. Erin is driving down from Starkville to make it to the funeral. Visitation is tomorrow at 5 and if Erin is back in time I'm going to go to that with her. If not, then I'll just go to the funeral, which is Thursday. I really don't want to go alone. I can't stop thinking about how his wife must feel... it just breaks my heart. It's definitely a reminder that life is short and we should cherish every moment!! Well I meant to go to bed 2 hours ago so I think I'm really going to do that now. Sorry for the downer :(

On a happier note, the next day of our kit is up and ready to be downloaded. Check out Michelle's blog by clicking on her can in my stickied post. You don't want to miss it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this. His family and you are in my prayers for comfort during this time.

    ReplyDelete