Sunday, December 9, 2007

Last day of strawberries

Well here's part 4, the last part, of my strawberry kit! Not all of it is shown in the preview but here it is...
Overall I'm happy with it. There's some things I'd like to improve upon but it's my first full "kit" so there's a lot to learn!! Oh and I realized afterwards that I didn't rename the files like I should have... I don't have the time to go back and change it now but I probably will sometime tonight :) I was working on another freebie for you last night and Photoshop was apparently mad at me and closed down so I gave up for the night but I'll be finishing it up later too!

12 comments:

  1. jgeytbSo pink, so pretty. Thanks for sharing it. I cant justify buying kits with the budget that we have, and people like you that share your wonderful talent for free, make it possible to enjoy this hobby!!! Love you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came here for the wonderland kit (which is wonderful) and saw this too. Thanks! This is great for all the strawberry picking pictures of the kids I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable scrap, I love Strawberries. Is there away that I can get the downloads for 1 and 2?

    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love the colors in this kit! thank you for creating and sharing so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable scrap, I love Strawberries. Is there away that I can get the downloads for 1 and 2?

    They are still up, Part one isn't marked as that, it's just an alpha that matches then Part 2 follows and is marked. You just have to go back a page to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your work on this kit. I really love it. Very fun and whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job A!!! They are so perdy! Still LOVING these colors!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Advertise your freebies for free at DigiScrapDepot.com.

    You are really good and there is alot of people ready to see your work there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is stunning!!! thank you so very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this kit! The polka dot papers are great and I love the different designs on the tags! Very pretty ribbon colors and a gorgeous frame too! Thank you so much for sharing your talent! You are very generous! ~Michele mczama@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Publiquei seu freebie no meu blog!!
    Adorei!!
    Obrigada!!

    http://dream-scrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete