Friday, December 14, 2007

Yay!!!

I'm so excited!! I've been wanting one of this chicks that I see on some scrap sets (for packaging/logos). They are just TOO cute! So the lovely Ellie Lash of Sugar Snap Scraps mentioned she was thinking about selling some like the one she uses! I'm privileged enough to be one of the first (Maybe the First?) to get one of her beautiful chicks! She just sent it to me and I'm so happy!!! This was packaged with it and it shows both her chick and the one she just made for me (the blond of course lol). I put the sample over it as I'm not sure how she feels about it just being posted for all.
Isn't she the cutest thing ever?! Hopefully Ellie will start selling these soon for everyone (hint hint, Ellie) because I know a bunch of women will just love em and want one! Ok well I have blinkies to make and a husband to feed... later!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the look of these. Where can I get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://sugarsnapscraps.blogspot.com from Ellie Lash!! She's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete