Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sorry...

I don't have anymore alphas for you. Mónica has already made them for you but I'm supposed to be cutting them apart and zipping them up, b/c I have an easier/faster way of doing it. Unfortunately I had too much going on tonight to finish them but I'll try my best to get them all done tomorrow night and Thursday. I do have my work Christmas party/dinner tomorrow night and I'm not sure how long it will last so we'll see. Thanks for being patient with us! :)

I wish I had another freebie for you right now too :( But I just finished up my own Christmas card (yeah, I'm SUPER late) and some blinkie orders I had, now it's bed time! I have a few things in the works though! Check back in the next few days for freebies from me and the alphas!

No comments:

Post a Comment