Monday, December 3, 2007

Blinkies!

I've had such a great response to my custom blinkies!! I'm very excited and have enjoyed making them all so much! :) I made a new email just for my blinkies so I don't confuse myself lol. The other email listed is my email for everything so I figured it would be better this way. The email I created is blinkies4you@gmail.com. I'm going to update my old post as well :)

I'm about to get more of my strawberry freebie ready for you too! Yay! There's still a good bit left... maybe 2 days worth!!

Don't forget to follow our huge freebie collab! Today is Kristi's day... she's got some awesome stuff you so go check it out! Michelle(IdziBitsy) is the next day so look for her links and bookmark her!!

I'm off to try and zip up some more of my kit and then head off to bed! Night!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blinkies! Gonna wear mine with PRIDE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such a great job with those blinkies, your gonna have to teach me how some day! Congrats on the awesome freebies. You girls did a phenomenal job (Uh oh big word LOL)

    ReplyDelete