Sunday, December 2, 2007

Yay!!

I made my first LO for Kiki Halbert!! It's made with Craft Basket Finds

Everything came from her kit except the "love" I made myself :) The font "2006" is in is Pea Sara. It's such an amazing kit and there's so much to work with!! Here's a preview of it..
You should definitely go check it out! I just fell in love with it!

I think Flergs has her part of the freebie kit up already!! We've had such a great response and can't wait to get the rest of it out! I still need to package my part and get it ready to go. I believe my day is next Saturday!! I have a bit of time but I don't want to procrastinate lol.

Nothing new going on in my world. The weekend went by way too fast! I'm ready for Christmas now so I can have an extra long weekend away from work and get to see all of our family. My mom left today for a 8 day cruise. I have to go check on her dog some because it's hunting season and Daddy stays gone for the most part at deer camp. Wow, how country does that make me sound?! LOL I'm not that bad... Just my family! Anyway, I need to go finish up some projects and make sure I have clothes to wear to work tomorrow! I'm Outtie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment