Monday, February 25, 2008

Hi All!!!!

Wow, where have I been?! Well I've decided moving officially sucks! We lived with Justin's dad for a week and I started my job last week. I've been so busy and haven't had time to get online at all. Then over the weekend we moved our stuff into our apartment, which still isn't finished. They are widening the door so Justin's wheelchair will fit through it (the bathroom door not the front door). So our master bath is a mess right now! They still have to put the frame/trim around the door and puddy the drywall and repaint and put a door knob on. They are working on it today while we're at work and tomorrow, so hopefully Tuesday they will be finished with that. We tried setting up an appointment to get our internet hooked up but they can't come yet :( They were closed Saturday and so we have to set it up today and hopefully they won't make me wait a week like they said at first. I'm having withdrawals already :( I'm sneaking on at work right now to check my mail and such and I'm going to try and reply to everyone at some point today but if you don't hear back from me then blame the internet people here lol. Anyway, just wanted to update you all and let you know we're getting all settled in :) Later!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good to see things are coming together for you. You found a new job quickly that is great. Welcome to Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything Amanda! I'm glad that you're getting settled in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez woman hurry up and get settled already! Im going stir crazy over here!! Glad things are going good honey!

    ReplyDelete