Sunday, August 17, 2008

Good news!!

I've such good news!! :) Tuesday night I drove to Texas to spend a day or so with my hubby. His birthday was today (well technically yesterday the 16th... it's 3:30 a.m. now lol) so he wanted me to come see him because he had Wednesday off work. Soo.. I got there around 9 p.m. Tuesday night and he got off work around 10. We hung out and watched a movie at the apt. I planned on spending all day Wed. with him then leaving on Thurs. to come back to MS. Things went so well I didn't come home until today (Saturday)! Everything was great and we talked and I'm going home, back to Texas to be with him, this upcoming week. We're waiting until his next day off so he can come get my stuff since it won't all fit in my car. Also he wants to see his best friend that still lives here, BJ. I'm soo glad! I thought we'd work things out eventually but I'm so glad it happened sooner than I thought. When I went he was thinking he still wanted some time to think or whatever he was doing while I was gone lol. After being together though he came to his senses ;) A/w, I didn't get any designing done while I was there so you can blame that all on him lol. I will be announcing my new kit later though. It's already in stores if you want to go check it out but I want to post about it and show off some of the layouts I've seen with it so far AND.... I've got a freebie to match it so come back and look for that later today. I'm about to head to bed though so I wake up a decent hour tomorrow :) Night all!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy things worked out!!! Can't wait to see the new kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great news. I'm happy for you guys.

    I've been reading your blog for a while and watching your designs grow. I think you're an amazing designer and I'm so glad things will soon be back on track. Good luck finding a new job.

    ReplyDelete