Thursday, August 28, 2008

Need Sleep!!

Hiya everyone! I'm just dropping in real quick before I take a nap. I haven't been getting much sleep at all... too much to do and not enough time! I was up pretty late last night and I had to get up at 8 to make it to my hair appointment so I'm exhausted now. '
Things have been going great around here though! I've been looking for a job and I have an interview on Tuesday and I'm super excited about it. Just pray I get the job... if I do I'll tell you all more about it, but until then I won't bore you with the details. I finally got all of my stuff unpacked from moving a hundred times in a row (yeah a bit of an exaggeration but it really feels like I moved that much)! I spent the past few days doing nothing but cleaning our apartment and putting everything away. Finally last night and today I've been able to get some designing done... Yay! So I was just letting you all know I'm alive and should be back in the next couple of days with some new stuff and a freebie ;) Come see me soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment