Monday, August 11, 2008

New Stuff at Sun!!

So how is everyone doing? Fantabulous I hope! Yeah... that's a word now lol I stole it from my husband :) It's been a lazy day for me and I haven't gotten ANYTHING done. I stayed up all night, not really by choice but just couldn't sleep. I was planning to stay up all day so I could go to bed early tonight and get back on a normal sleep schedule but I fell asleep for a few hours earlier.
Something good did come of me not getting much sleep however. I have almost finished another kit! Yay!!
Here's a few snaps of it just for a lil teaser..
It should be completely finished in a day or so and in the store.. of course I'll let you know when that happens!

Now I have to show love for my other Sunshine Girls! They have some GREAT new stuff out over there that you NEEEED to go check out!

Claudi has this kit called Sonja out. It's just so bright and fun!
Monica has this absolutely GORGEOUS kit out, Crimson Gympsy. I know I'm about to go snag it up so I can make a layout with it!Lauren and Amy (Polka Dot Plum) just released Road Trip.. it's just perfect timing for all of those summer vacations!! I love all the elements in this kit!


All pictures are clickable ;)

Well... I need to get up and go eat and be productive so that's all for now. I'm getting my CT together and Wow is all I have so say! I'm sooo happy with everyone that has applied so it's going to be a tough decision!! LOL... really gone now... later readers!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment