Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just checking in...

Hello all! I'm just checking in so you know I haven't forgotten about you! :)
Justin and I worked everything out while I was visiting and decided I should move back home with him (Yay!) so Monday I got what I could in my car, which is just enough clothes for a week or so and all my bathroom stuff (yeah that took up most of the car lol), oh and my sweet puppy! We're going back soon to get everything else but it has to be when Justin has some time off work or when his friend is off so we can take his truck. Things are going great though! I haven't gone to look for a job yet but I have to next week :( I've really been enjoying being a stay at home wife lol. I've kept the house sooo clean and cooked every single night... so I hope he doesn't expect all of that when I get a job again. He probably will though... *sigh*.
Really I'm quite lucky because Justin has always been great about helping around the house. He can't take out the trash which sucks... Ok I have this mental image now so I'll let you all get a lil giggle out of it too. My husband is paralyzed, as I've mentioned before, so picture a guy in a wheelchair with a huge FULL trash bag in his lap, tie strings in his mouth, Yes I said IN HIS MOUTH, balancing the bag while trying to roll down a ramp to the huge trash bin outside... it's ok... I know you want to laugh lol I did! So after that experience I'm a nice lil wife and I take the trash out lol. He does do all of the laundry though because I HATE doing that! A/w, he really does help out but I've been spoiling him the past few days and doing everything.
I was thinking of looking for a nanny job.... I could take care of cute lil kids and straighten up around the house and get paid! Sounds good to me lol. Or because I do plan on going back to school as soon as I get accepted I was thinking of another restaurant job? I worked for the Darden company (Red Lobster, Olive Garden, etc) for almost 3 years so I might try that again. I'd have a nice vacation check coming up soon when I hit my 3 year mark and they have pretty good insurance :) Any ideas from anyone? LOL I'm pretty flexible when looking for a job.. I just don't like being bored! Yeah... I'm babbling now.... lol...
Anyway... that's all that's going on in my "real" life as of now. I am working on a collab with another designer that should be done pretty soon! I'm super excited about it and I'll tell you all more about it later (when I know more LOL)! For now I'm going to fix myself breakfast! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment